The vision of the Nursery is to provide a safe, friendly environment for children while their parents spend time in worship. It is in the context of nursery that our littlest children learn that they are safe, that they are loved, that they have a special place in the house of the Lord, and that they are part of God's family.
Three nurseries are offered during both worship services and Sunday School:
- Infants (birth-confident walker),
- Walkers (10-20 months)
- Toddlers (18-26 months until the transition class begins, usually in early February)
Your child's safety is of utmost importance to us.
- All nursery volunteers are approved through a screening process.
- A secure check-in system is in place (be prepared to spend a couple of moments registering your child for nursery).
- When you register your child at the kiosk, you will receive a nametag for your child and a security tag for yourself.
- Upon pick up, the nursery volunteer will check your security tag against the child's tag and belongings.
Nursery Volunteer schedules are available on our members page. Select Volunteer Schedules on the right to proceed to the desired schedule.
Questions? Contact Lisa Updike, Children's Ministries Director, 433-3051 or Kris Zwanzig, Nursery Director 908-1969.
Classrooms & Map